Semiautomatic binding machine with electronic closing adjustment
The simplest and quickest semiautomatic Rilecart binding machine, especially for digital printers and copy centres. Can process any kind of product including books, catalogues and pads except for calendars. It even handles item of unusual shape. It is speedy, compact and mounted on wheels. It is fully electrically operated (no compressed air required). All adjustments are achieved quickly by adjusting hand grips and by setting the computer. No screwdrivers or spanners are necessary. The perfect machine for short runs.
The operator inputs: diameter and number of loops per length into the computer. The machine automatically unwinds the spool, cuts the correct wire length and carries it to the inserting station. The operator simply inserts the pre-punched block of sheets onto the waiting open wire length. Once inserted, he has only to push the footswitch and the whole product is automatically carried to the closing area, where a closing press binds it and drops it onto the output box or to the conveyor (optional).
- Uses wires on spools.
- Using all diameters in the pitches 3:1” and 2:1” from 1/4” to 1”.
- Fully electric (no pneumatics required).
- Closing adjustments by means of re-input of computer parameters and adjustment of dials.
- Integrated waste-paper collector.
- Adjustable transport chain speed (very useful when binding unusual products!).
- Max. binding size (mm): 360 (Length) X 300 (Width).
- Min. binding size (mm): 50 (Length) X 80 (Width).
- Maximum speed: 1000 cycles per hour. Effective speed depends on operator’s ability and the features of the item to bind.
- Optional: delivery conveyor.
- Power Supply: 240 V single phase 50/60 Hz
- Power drive: 2,5 Kw
- Size: L 1650 (2350) x D 900 x H 2150 (1200) mm.
- Weight: 250 Kg